Sunday, March 27, 2011

tem...

Has Been Stopped! (ESP: - Your User Reviews, Comments and requests are the Only Facts which could Resume Making this book)

This Video Tutorial Series meant to be a "reading-visual guide" by Rumesh Tharanga (Author) as a "COMPLETE" Guide For Beginners In Autodesk Maya or 3D Graphics. (Even for Professionals in Sri Lanka this Book Would give abandons of new and correct ways of working with Maya and how to use its' Tools and Techniques in a proper way).

Also I was intended to go into deep in Maya Environment and Essential techniques; Even my own techniques and TIPS.

And I believe that Every user of this book would aware of that, I have to take an immense effort and Designing methodologies to prepare this guide Simple and understandable way for anybody. And More Importantly, IT IS FREE. Which Is a Big Deal for you.

And I have to know that, sacrifice of my Precious Time and Effort meant for a Good and Useful Reason.

Please Don't Assume that because of this is free it is not valuable or doesn't contain accurate and essential aspects about Maya. I try to complete this guide to the World First Standard and Still This book is hundred times Better Than Any other Visual-audio guide made so far in Sri Lanka. And To Do such an Impressive work I should Have a Vast scope of knowledge about 3D Graphics and Cinematography. And Please be considered that "I have achieved my Skills by a hard "Self-learning" and a long career". So, there is no question about Information and Facts in this book And I guarantee What I Do.

But, I need your humanity here. Your "Reviews" and "Comments".

I have to Know that My Generosity Meant for A Good Reason.


Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment